Thursday, February 15, 2007

Living in a Dilbert world??

This email recently came past me - some details removed so as not to identify the institution involved.

... will challenge you to consider your own views of yourself and your work. She will present an overview of research in leadership preparation programs that are addressing the destructive dissonance associated with emotional silence.

Explore pathways for reclaiming an integrated self, improving well being and mobilising your organisation for genuine inquiry and an authentic learning journey.

Pardon me, but what twaddle is this? Destructive dissonance associated with emotional silence?! What is emotional silence. Here is some noisy emotions - stop making a career out of talking BOLLOCKS!!!!!

There, I feel better. Now back to work and my authentic learning bollocks (I mean journey).

No comments: